Tuesday, April 20, 2010

There's a good chance I either love you or loathe you.

I have issues with "adults." I say this because I have an unending patience for the children I work with and what seems to be a declining patience for the rest of the people around me.

My List Of Annoyances (vol 1)

- People with poor grammar and/or spelling, especially those with this unfortunate (but curable) stupidity who plan on becoming teachers. They do say "Those who can't do...teach."
- People who rely on society's safety net as a means of living their lives. You do not deserve a free ride just for being an idiot.
- People who mask their insecurities by claiming to be "the best" at everything. I don't give a fuck if you suck or rock at something and 99 percent of the time the general public doesn't care either.
- Girls who insist on thinking they look good in makeup comparable to that of a drag queen. There isn't a fine line between smoky eye and raccoon. It's so god damned obvious that a chimp could figure it out. Don't put your eye makeup on in the dark unless you plan on hanging out in alleyways with syringes.
- People who wear Ed Hardy
-People who wear excessive amounts of plaid in different colours and patterns to the point that the fabrics appear to be screaming at each other. Nobody likes to see you at your worst everyday.
- Just because the clothing is on sale doesn't mean you should own it. Rompers will never be fashionable.

This is all I can muster for one entry. I invite you to share your annoyances in theme with this entry.

- the crazy bitch

1 comment:

  1. What if you're the best at being a romper-wearing raccoon? I mean, with those qualities, you could be a teacher who excels in English and grammar skills.

    ReplyDelete